Have you read What She Knew by Gilly MacMillan (HarperCollins) yet?
I really liked the book about eight-year-old Ben, who disappeared without a trace while out walking with is mom Rachel in the forest, and the search to find him. If you are going to read it, I suggest clearing off your schedule as nothing else will get done until you close the book.
You can read a review of the book here.
You can enter for a chance to win one of two copies of What She Knew from HarperCollins.
To enter the What She Knew Contest, people 18 and older can email firstname.lastname@example.org with their first and last name and What She Knew in the subject line.
Each book is valued at $19.99. This contest is open to Canadian residents only, excluding residents of Quebec. No purchase necessary. To claim their prize, winners must answer a skill-testing question. Winners will be contacted by email and must provide their full address, with postal code, a copy of their photo ID and sign and send back a waiver with the correct answer to a skill-testing question prior to being awarded the prize, which will be mailed to them using Canada Post. The What She Knew contest runs from 9:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 23, 2017 to 11:59 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 12, 2017 (Eastern Time Zone). See below for full contest rules.
What She Knew full contest rules
1. Agreement: These rules govern the “What She Knew” (“Contest”). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
2. Sponsor: BookTime
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to all legal residents of the Province of Ontario that are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. You are not eligible to enter if you are (or you live with) an employee, officer, director, representative, agent, consultant or supplier of the Contest Sponsor or any of its affiliates (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”). Contest Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the potential winners. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk drop offs, photocopies, scanned copies, facsimiles or other mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
4. Contest Entry: To enter the Contest, email your first and last name with a What She Knew in the subject line to email@example.com . A valid e-mail address will be required. The Contest Period begins at 9:30 AM ET on Jan. 23, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on Feb. 12, 2017. Limit of one entry per email address per day. The prize will be awarded to randomly selected entry. The winners will be selected by 10:00 AM ET on Feb. 13, 2017. Due to this time-sensitive contest, winners will be contacted by email and will have 2 business days to respond or a new winner will be selected. No substitute will be provided. Sponsor will mail the prize, and is not responsible for any unclaimed prize, lost mail, damaged or lost books. In order to be eligible to win a prize, each selected entrant must consent to an email requesting their complete address and photo ID, complete and send back a waiver and answer a skill-testing question without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid, within 2 business days or forfeit their prize.
5. Prizes: One of two copies of Gilly MacMillian’s book What She Knew, valued at $19.99.
Waiver of Moral Rights: As a condition of being declared a winner and prior to being awarded the prize, each selected entrant will be required to email their first and last name, address and valid photo ID and to sign a declaration of eligibility and release form (i) releasing the Sponsor and its related parties from any and all liability in connection with the Contest and/or the prize; (ii) confirming compliance with these Contest rules; (iii) consenting to the use of his or her name and photograph, in any and all forms of media, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor and/or its advertising and promotional agencies.
7. Indemnity: By participating in this Contest, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buyers and promotional agencies from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of action, or losses of any kind (including but not limited to lawyers’ fees) arising out of or relating to your participation in the Contest; your receipt or use of any prize; your violation of any term of these Contest rules; your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or any claim that your submission caused any type of damage to a third party.
8. Privacy: We use your personal contact information to administer this Contest, including contacting, announcing and promoting prize winners.
9. Banning: The Sponsor may, in their sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and voting more times than is permitted under these Contest rules.
10. Other: Odds of winning depend on the number and caliber of eligible entries received. This Contest is governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein and is void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed. Sponsor are not liable for any lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including technical failures on any website or software, viruses, website disruptions, malfunctions or website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant. Sponsor are not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. Use of any automated system including robotic or form-filling software to enter or participate in this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.